EDDY CURRENT FRONT
• Tread design inspired by Motocross with massive, stable studs in the center and the shoulder area for reliable riding behavior.
• Concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics.
• Specially adjusted design for front and rear wheel use.
• Reliable cornering grip paired with high braking traction.
• Excellent transmission of steering corrections throughlong grip edges even when less weight is on the front wheel in ascents. The result: Understeer is more controllable.
• Maximum propulsion and braking traction throughmassive blocks that transmit sufficient power to the ground, even on the steepest climbs.
• Hard wearing thanks to large-volume center studs.