- Four-layer back armor, made of a highly impact-resistant mixture of Nitrite and Polynorbornene rubber that ends up in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated.
- Designed to be positioned inside the back pocket of any PANDO MOTO jacket or upper part protective gear. (Except the old M65 Camo model and the old Capo Denim Shirt.)
- CE approved, type of protection CB (central back protection)-certified according to EN1621-2:2014 standard, with the highest protection capacity: level 2.
- length 44 cm (17.32 in), width 22 cm (8.66 in)
- thickness 2 cm (0.8 in)
- weight: 250 gr. (0.55 lb)
Suitable for all PANDO MOTO upper protective gear, except our older M65 Camo and Capo Denim Shirt models.